Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Over the top Award!


First I want to thank Sweet Vernal-http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com/2009/12/over-top-award-2.html for this award. You are awesome!

The rules for this award are as follows:
• Thank and post the URL to the blog that awarded you the award.
• Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs and let them know they have been so honored.
• Copy and paste the following questionnaire with your answers (1-2 words only please).


Where is your cell phone? Desk


Your hair? dark Brown- currently lol


Your mother? homemaker


Your father? teacher


Your favorite food? Chocolate


Your dream last night? Lost my job- yikes

Your favorite drink? Long Island Ice Tea


Your dream/goal? Bookstore/coffeeshop


What room are you in? closet


Your hobby? Reading


Your fear? poverty


Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published, of course


Where were you last night? Home working


Something you aren't? Svelte


Muffins? Blueberry


Wish list item? a "new" van


Where did you grow up? Lexington Park, MD

Last thing you did? Work


What are you wearing? jeans and tee


Your TV? Collecting Dust


Your pets? 2 cats

Friends? YES


Your life? On hold


Your mood? Stressed-lol


Missing someone? old friend


Vehicle? hyundai elantra


Something your not wearing? shoes


Your favorite store? Books A Million- lol


Your favorite color? red


When was the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago


Last time you cried? yesterday


Your best friend? James


One place that I go to over and over? Walmart lol


One person who emails me regularly? Nobody :(


Favorite place to eat? Chili's

Here are my choices for this award- Congratulations All!

1. Eliza March Writes- http://elizamarch.blogspot.com
2. Houston A.W. Knight- http://houstonawknight.blogspot.com
3. Lorelei Confer Writes- http://loreleiconfer.blogspot.com
4. Vampire Wars- http://churchofthedamned.blogspot.com
5. Kathy Lane, author- www.kyrlane.com/blog
6. my blog 2.0- http://myblog2point0.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Pixie!

    OMG, you're just a sweet hear! Thank you for the award - you've touched my heart for sure!

    Sorry I've missed visiting...holiday seasone always throws off me work time.

    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award honey!! You deserve it! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Hawk. You deserve it. I understand about the craziness of the holidays. Hope you enjoy them.

    Thank you, Cecile. I was really touched. Enjoy your weekend as well.

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Pixie! Neat award. I've finally got my Blog set up so I can display it now. Love ya.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Kathy. Can't wait to check it out. Hugs.

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlfriend, Why are you in the closet!? LOL and I must say, maybe we should become email buddies. We sure do have similar tastes in drinks and men!!!!

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, girl my office is a remodeled coat closet. lol. Nice, huh? I would lovew to be email buddies with you. I was surprised at how much we had in common. *wink*

    ReplyDelete