Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Sunday, December 20, 2009


I am sorry for not posting yesterday so I must double up today. But I will definitely make it worth it. *wink*

On the eighth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me...A very naughty santa;

A sultry day by the pool *just want to roll him over. wink*;a whole bunch of delicous 'dark chocolate' *yummy!*; One totally lickable tummy *mmmeow*; special attention under the hood; a delectable three way; two tasty pectorals; and a satisfying strip tease.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I sure like the little red shorts of this Santa outfit way lot better than the usual baggy pants. And why wear a shirt at all? LOL!
    But I even like the location of the blue swim suit of the other hottie more! *evil wink*
    And thanks for all the other hunks from the past week, Pixie! They sure keep me warm ;)
    hugs,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, any time you want to Christmas carol, you come right on over!!! =) I surely would not mind sitting on that Santa's lap and telling him what I would like under my tree... Hummm, wonder if he comes with a *cough* BIG red bow... lol!!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo drooling, I like the butt..... makes me want to grab it. Well these pics keep me warm on this very cold day. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double the pleasure,double the fun ;)

    Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I like his butt! Where did you find him? Now he almost made me forget why I came by...I wanted to tell you to come by my place this week...take a peek, you really don't want to miss my blog this week!

    Heading for a cold shower...
    LOL
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies. Yes these even keep me warm in sunny Florida. ;) Hope you ladies enjoyed your holidays.

    Hawk, I will be popping by today.

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just dropping in to see what's new...


    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete