Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4




I really need this inspiration right. *I stole him from Eliza. shhh!*

My J.O.B. (other than writing) consists of dealing with customers, ALOT of customers. Now I am a firm believer that as a person becomes a customer the minute they buy something they automatically lose either I.Q., common sense or just plain old manners. Now I know this is not true for everyone, it does seem to happen more and more especially at this time of year. So just remember as you go holiday shopping that the people helping you or answering you are people as well. And please think about how you treat them. Would you like someone to treat you like that?

Now that's the end of my rant. I'm sorry it has been a long week. That's why I need my Merman. He can relax me anyday. *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. LOL, yes...I found one (really nice eye candy) I took from Eliza as well...still have him over on my blog...she didn't notice, so I think I'll keep him! Tehehehehehe

    I agree - people seem to have forgotten their manners...it's sad really, Life is hard enough for all of us...we need to remember this and pass on positive energy not negative.

    People really have to start making the change of bad energy to good energy...it's not good for our children to see all this negative stuff...it doesn't teach them how they should react in a positive way to a bad situation....to others or in their own lives!

    Thoughtlessly we're damaging their souls.

    Negative thoughts bring a negative life...that's why I stay positive and work very hard at it...I want only good things in my life..and when a bad thing happens (which does in everyone's life) I find the good in it and make the bad work for me.

    Keep posting - I'll be back
    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Good manners will get you a long way... I always say to my kids, treat others the way you want to be treated yourself, I hope this will be second nature to them by the time they have grown up. As for holiday shopping stress, shop in advance then no stress and crowded shops! People seem to forget what the holidays are about when they go out shopping! I hope you encounter no more rude customers in these last shopping frenzy weeks, as for your merman, very pleasant eyecandy, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh! Some things I don't share... LOL

    This one is my all time favorite. I'd like to see him posted on evey site I visit. I love his exuberance, zest for life and oh yes...his delectable body too.

    I'll take bad energy and make it good,get me a name, send me a mental image and I'll write her into my story then do something awful to her.
    GRIN... Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post - I agree, everyone turns into meanie monsters at Christmas. Great picture, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies. Yes he is yummy. Almost makes up for all those grumpy crazy people calling all hours of the night. lol.

    Yes the world definitely needs more positive energy. Maybe next year. One can always hope.

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete