Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Thursday, February 4, 2010

February



Welcome to the month of Romance. With Valentine's Day coming up I thought I would share a month of secret rendezvous and excitement to wet your pallet. I decided Zorro here would be a great start. Doesn't he remind you of hot Latin nights? The sultry sound of a guitar playing across the quiet evening beaches. And to top it all off...check out that sword. ;)

Have a Hot night!

Pixie

2 comments:

  1. Nice.... verrra verra nice...
    Have a great weekend hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Cecile. It was great seeing you. By the way love the site. :)

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete