Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas is Coming!



Hello all, sorry to be MIA the past few months, as you can see these hotties have been keeping me busy. *wink* I finally managed to sneak out of bed long enough to send this out to you.

I'm planning on making things more reliable and even more fun. I have more interviews, to share as well as some sexy original stories to warm you on these cold nights. Heck its even cold here in Central Florida. *shivering*

And don't forget eye candy galore! You know I can never ignore beautiful men. *wink*

So stay tuned in I promise it will be well worth your time. Enjoy your Holidays and stop by and leave comments. I love to hear from all of you.

Uh oh, I 've been discovered. Such light sleepers these sex gods are. *sighing halfhearted* I better go before they pull out the toys. *giggles*

Talk too you all soon. *kisses*

Love and Pixie Dust



2 comments:

  1. Been wondering where you went off too... Hell, if I would have him in my bed... we would be busy too!!!
    Hugs honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you honey. I'll try and stay in touch.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete