Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pixie's Resurrection


Hello, friends, Sorry it's been soooo long since I've last reached out to my fellow earth creatures. There has been a great disturbance in my garden and it's kept me seperated from my dear friends for far too long. However, the energy has settled into a steady bio-rhythm to allow me to concentrate on other persuits.

I promise to be more attentive to your gardens near and far, and as a show of commitment I will start with major eye candy for you, to tided you over while I bring you more author interviews and insights for your enjoyment.

Love and Pixie Dust

3 comments: