Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Book Boyfriend

Welcome to March! First, let me extend my apologies for being the absentee blogger. Bad, Bad, Pixie! :( I should be punished. ;) So here is my retribution.


Next, I want to thank my good friend, Miranda at SweetVernalZephyr.blogspot.com for tagging me in the Favorite Book Boyfriend 'exercise' ;).





We all have our favourite book boyfriends and now you have the chance to create one just for yourself and your fantasies! How do you play? Fill out the quiz bellow, post a picture of sexy man and tag five (5) other book addicts to do the same. Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged! Once tagged... you have to do the same, grab the button, answer the questions, and keep it rolling! But don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us... heheheee!

1- Hair colour and style

I will say this was very difficult for me because I have an appreciation for male beauty in all its forms. * Does that make me an even bigger hussy? lol* But as I contemplated me favorite features I keep coming back to dark blonde hair, kinda short in the back but long enough on top that I can still leasurely run my fingers through the soft strands.




2- Eye colour and facial features

Defintely deep blue eyes, the kinds that can see right through you. Of course facial stubble is a must. Just thinking about the gentle rasp against my neck as he kisses his way down the side gives me chills. Of course, soft full lips for hours of kissing.



3- Height and body type

I may be a short 5'2 but this is such a no brainer. Minimum of 6' but prefer around 6'2. *I don't know if it all stemmed from my first 2 boyfriends when I was 13 or what but the first was 6' and the second was 6'2, so I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist. lol.* And I LOVE broad shoulders. So definitely that athletic look. *There is just something so safe and comforting- and not to mention HOT about those shoulders.*

4- Visible age

35-40

Well, I know alot of women are drooling over those young twenty-something guys but I think for the most part I am beyond that. I think mid to late thirties does it for me. If you think about it, those twenty-somethings have ZERO real life experience 'under the belt' and aren't mature enough to see about someone elses needs. Now once a man gets into his thirties he tends to have learned that his enjoyment is linked to someone elses and if he concentrates on that he'll win as well.

5- Bangability ie: kinky/bi/size

Now I of course will concur with everyone else that there is alot to be said for size- no matter what we have said in the past to previous lovers- However, those comments are only required when they don't know how to use the gifts they were given. As I have mentioned before I am an admirer of male beauty and appreciate the many things they are capable of. I will say, as a preference, if I have to choose between width and length I will choose width everytime. If I could have both I am even happier ;) But we can't have everything now can we? But as I said he has to know how to use it.
Kinky? Well...I guess it depends on what you consider kinky doesn't it? ;)


6- Human or other

I am flexible on this point. As long as he adores me and can't live without me. I don't expect much. :)


7- Paranormal skills

Definitley needs to be able to read emotions, especially mine. Super strength would be a bonus. *I mean, who else is going to move the couch when you vacuum without whining about his back?* Also an ability to sense danger. * Do you realize the kind of stuff kids can get into?*

8- Interests

Well, duh, ME of course. lol.

9- Habitat

Lets see, I will definitley say that with his build he would make any size room feel cozy. Defintley need a supersized shower and tub for those tandem sessions. ;) King size bed to reduce the opportunity for ending up on the floor when you aren't expecting it. Fireplace for those relaxing nights after the kids are tucked away for the night.

10- Special skills

The uncanny ability to know when I want slow and steady or hard and fast. And the wisdom to know to surprise me as well.

Now the instructions say to tag five other addicts. So let's see who I can come up with who wouldn't mind diving in.

Eliza @ Elzamarch.blogspot.com
Hawk @ Houstonawknight.blogspot.com
Kathy @ kyrlane.blogspot.com
Julianne @ churchofthedamned.blogspot.com
Lorelei @ loreleiconfer.blogspot.com

Now, ladies- go forth and conquer. ;) And yes I added extra eye candy. I know I owe you big time. Love ya!

Pixie

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm tagged! Hey hon...come back next week to see my boy! wink wink!

    Thank you
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay let's see what I can up with for you. I'll post it next Tuesday on my BLOG at http://www.elizamarch.blogspot.com

    See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!!!!!

    You get right to the point and I love it! Especially the depends on what you consider kinky part!

    Thanks for playing!

    Miranda ~ Sweet Vernal Zephyr

    "Latest Paranormal Review = Spider's Bite"

    ReplyDelete