Join me in the coming year!

Join me every other Sunday as I pick up hunks and share information on a large variety of topics. While everybody 'comes and comes again' we'll be starting and finishing together.



Sunday, November 22, 2009

Naughty things you can only say at Thanksgiving

I have to thank my good friend Misty for this.

Naughty things you can say only on thanksgiving

1. Talk about a huge breast

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. It's cool whip time!

4. If I dont undo my pants, I'll burst!

5. Thats one terrific spread

6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds?

8. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some.

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once.

14. You still ahve a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you stick it in?

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops.

Any other's you care to share? ; )

10 comments:

  1. How about -
    "I want gravy all over it."
    and
    "More, please."

    LOL
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hawk. Those are perfect! lol.
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie!

    Just dropping in to say hi and see what's up.

    Hummm and where are all the other girls? Am I going to have to go get them and drag them over here?

    I'll be back
    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pixie!

    Hawk sent me over to have a look!

    How about:

    Wow, it's juicy and delicious!

    LOL, funny!

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you again, Hawk. And a warm welcome to Dottie for joining my growing family. ; )

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay... I am here now!!! IT worked, IT worked!!!! Yayayay!!! Hi Pixie, let me introduce myself, my name is Mrs. Cecile Smutty Hussy!!! And I am friends with Hawk!!!! And no she did not drag me over here... lol!!

    This is my place if you want to come check it out!!! www.alliwantandmore.blogspot.com

    I will be following you from now on... lol... Stalkerishtic... lmao!!!

    Hope you don't mind us stalkers... lmao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Ms. Cecile Smutty Hussy. ;) I welcome all stalkers! rofl. I have added your place to my list as wel and will be paying you many visits. so you better watch out. lol

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the welcome. I hope you like my place as well... It is my little hussy heaven!!!
    Lmao... glad you like stalkers like us... Hawk... she is in for the time of her life!! I hope you warned her about people like me, lmao!!!!
    Have a great day honey!

    ReplyDelete